The Difference You Will Make
Did you know, two Australians die of MND every day? Or that two more will be diagnosed daily?
MND currently has no cure, and with an average life expectancy of just 27 months, people with MND face a multitude of losses during the progression of this incurable and fatal disease.
MND NSW makes available 2075 items of assistive equipment - valued at over $3 million - to help maintain the quality of life of someone living with MND.
But it’s only made possible with your support.
- Ryan Glick just donated $300
- Anonymous just donated $5,020
- William Hesketh just donated $211
- Anonymous just donated $100
- Kane Dunkley just donated $52.75
- Chrissy Biasotto just donated $52.75
- Steve Dresler just donated $1,020
- Tsaoucis Property Group P/L just donated $52.75
- Matthew Owen just donated $316.50
- Sue Leaver just donated $52.75
- Katrina Borg just donated $52.75
- Steve Cantor just donated $105.50
- Doreen Wilson just donated $105.50
- Janise Beaumont just donated $100
- ANNA-LISA KLETTENBERG just donated $520
- Max Rosen just donated $211
- Pierre Jacob just donated $105.50
- Loveridge Family Trust just donated $520
- Sean Poche just donated $52.75
- Helen Willis just donated $52.75
People have made a difference
Funds raised to support people living with Motor Neurone Disease
Ways to Fundraise
However you choose to fundraise, however much you raise. Every dollar donated helps us raise vital funds to support people living with MND and their families and raise awareness about MND.
1. Register your fundraiser
Create your online fundraising page to start supporting people living with Motor Neurone Disease
2. Spread the Word
Share the link to your fundraising page to your family and friends to let them know about your fundraising efforts.
3. Raise Money and have fun
Ask everyone you know to donate to your page and see the difference your fundraiser makes.
People Making a Difference
People Living With MND Need Your Help
Two people are diagnosed with MND every day. By fundraising or making a donation, you're helping us support people living with MND until a cure is found.
Where Do Your Fundraising Dollars Go?
By fundraising for MND NSW or making a donation to us, you are ensuring we can provide support and equipment to people living with MND, as well as information and education about motor neurone disease to those with MND and their healthcare professionals.
Your help is invaluable
Every time you fundraise for MND NSW you're helping us to be there for people living with motor neurone disease and their families, at every stage of their MND journey. Lily Starr is one of our community fundraisers, organising comedy shows to raise funds and educate people about motor neurone disease after her father Tony was diagnosed in 2021. Lily, Tony, and their family, know how important the support from MND NSW is, and just how much we need assistance to provide equipment, information and support to those who need it.